There are some seriously wonderful bloggers in Rebecca's Waldorf Near Circle group. Addictively wonderful. I must confess that I love blogs, but I am so picky. Here are some FABULOUS blogs that are not in our near circle group, but are truly great reads:
Confessions of a Pioneer Woman: http://thepioneerwoman.com/
- Do not read this blog while drinking any liquid or you will spit it all over your monitor in laughter.
Angry Chicken: http://www.angrychicken.typepad.com/
- This is one of those crafty blogs that both inspire you - and makes you want to find someone you could just pay to make all these neat things for you.
- A calming and serene Earth Mama blog.
A Number of Things: http://www.alicecantrell.com/blog/
- Written by a fabulous artist who lives on a farm. Need I say more?
By Sun and Candle Light: http://dawnathome.typepad.com/by_sun_and_candlelight/
- An absolute treasure trove of resources and ideas. Always an inspiring read.
OOPS! Forgot one!
Soule Mama: http://www.soulemama.typepad.com/
- Another blog from a deeply creative person. Truly amazing stuff here!