Saturday, January 19, 2008

Hi again

Snow. About 6 inches of it this week -- Bean and Love Bug were thrilled to watch it fall! Being the one who had to drive us out in it, I was not quite as excited. =) =)

Seems all we do these days is huddle around the house and go to my doctor's appointments. I'm already 33 weeks along and I feel like I've reached this nesting phase - much to my husband's disappointment, that does not mean that I want to clean and organize everything. It means I want to gather my children all around me and not leave the house. I can feel the change in the wind already and March - and this new little person - will be here before we know it. I'm just trying to enjoy every minute of being a mother of two, and that seems to mean I post on here less.

So, that's where I've been. Wishing you all a beautiful week and weekend ahead.

No comments: