Sunday, February 10, 2008

I've been tagged

by my wonderful friend over at http://muddlehood.homeschooljournal.net/ has tagged me with this "meme." What does "meme" mean, exactly? Someone hook a girl up with an answer to this one, please. Anyway:

Starlight, star bright. I wish I may:

1. Stumble across some wonderful, chocolatey snack that makes you super organized, a wonderful cook and love to clean.

2. Sell that awesome recipe to Hershey so I can hire someone to cook, clean and organize my life - because I can't imagine, even if it came in the form of a chocolate delight, I would enjoy cooking, cleaning or organizing. So, I'll sell to Hershey, move somewhere warm, get Bean that dog she wants so badly, have acres of land, covered with huge magnolia trees, crepe myrtles, and a pond ringed with weeping willows. We'll have breakfast on the front porch and watch horses running in the pastures. I'll finally be able to have my sheep and chickens and spend all day playing with and homeschooling the girls. *sigh*

I wish I might:

1. Aspire to that beautiful dream, with or without the bankroll from Hersheys.

2. Remember that dust and laundry are the same every day, but childhood changes on a dime and is gone in a heartbeat.

3. Raise my two - soon to be three - girls to be strong Christians, strong women, strong dreamers and strong spirits.


Amazing women - may we know them, may we be them, may we raise them!


I'm not going to tag anyone, but if you read this blog and want to share this on your own, then I would love to read your thoughts!

No comments: