Sunday, May 4, 2008

The end of another week

And we survived! LOL LOL!

Not only that - but we had some fun, did some homeschool - left the house TWO DAYS IN A ROW. I know! =) =) Watched some Lost and Grey's Anatomy! (Woo hoo!) Found out one of my closest friends - a truly wonderful woman and mother, who is expecting her 6th child in the fall is having a boy! We all thought girl. Either way, a wonderful blessing.

This week we are off to Florida to surprise my grandmother for Mother's Day - so any family reading this, don't tell Grandmommy we're coming! Shhhhh. I'm so looking forward to it - now, the 12 hour car ride down with the three girls, not so much . . . but that's ok.

This week will be packing, cleaning, and schooling. For now, we're just enjoying our after church afternoon. Hope you are too.

Oh - leaving you with a picture of my middle child - my Mighty Mouse in Florida last year.













I love this picture. Not only did I blow it up big, I made it into a canvas. Love it. Anyway - have a wonderful week ahead, and if I don't talk to you before I leave for Florida:


- Have fun
- Stay safe
- Get dirty
- Play in the yard
- Eat chocolate
- Play Scrabble with someone you love
- HUG the babies!!!!

2 comments:

sarah said...

That picture really is lovely.

Best wishes for your trip.

Lady Antonia said...

I can't wait to see you guys and hug and hold that sweet little baby girl for the first time